NEW! Faster Search Option

Delta DC-380 Planer for sale.

TonyCz's picture

Delta DC-380 Planer for sale. (post #153952)

I have a Delta DC-380 about 6 years old and has served me for several years as a work horse and it's time to make room for other equipment.

So this planer is now for sale,  it's clean and in great shape. I have up graded to a new 20" and don't need three planers.

This planer is located in Southern California in Carson California.  So a Southern California home is most likely where the buyer is going to be. weight is around 400 lbs.  Local delivery is avalible with in 50 mile for a nominal fee.

This planer has many things going for it. Here is the run down.

- DC 380 planer is a 15" wide capacity and 6" in the thickness.

- It has in feed and out feed rollers supports which can fold down out of the way for storage.

- Heavy duty Steel roller base.

- 240 single Phase.

- One set of Carbide knifes which are currently on the machine.

- Two sets of High speed steel knifes.

- Three new belts on the machine installed last month ( June).  

- Two feed rates 16 and 30 fpm.

- Three knifes in the cutter head.

- 4" dust port.

- Owners manuel

I am looking at a sale price of $1,200.00 which is firm. This is over a $2,000.00 value if purchased new.

Paypal payment is ok, local check with fund verification or cash.

I will be out of town for about a week with work,  but will check up here on any new messages.  I can email a better  picture or we can schedule a day and time to meet at the shop.

This is the planer which was used to come up with the idea for the FWW #204 artical in the April issue in 2009 How to flatten a wide board on a narrow Jointer along with my good friend Mike Wilson.  

Tony Czuleger