NEW! Faster Search Option
I have a Delta DC-380 about 6 years old and has served me for several years as a work horse and it's time to make room for other equipment.
So this planer is now for sale, it's clean and in great shape. I have up graded to a new 20" and don't need three planers.
This planer is located in Southern California in Carson California. So a Southern California home is most likely where the buyer is going to be. weight is around 400 lbs. Local delivery is avalible with in 50 mile for a nominal fee.
This planer has many things going for it. Here is the run down.
- DC 380 planer is a 15" wide capacity and 6" in the thickness.
- It has in feed and out feed rollers supports which can fold down out of the way for storage.
- Heavy duty Steel roller base.
- 240 single Phase.
- One set of Carbide knifes which are currently on the machine.
- Two sets of High speed steel knifes.
- Three new belts on the machine installed last month ( June).
- Two feed rates 16 and 30 fpm.
- Three knifes in the cutter head.
- 4" dust port.
- Owners manuel
I am looking at a sale price of $1,200.00 which is firm. This is over a $2,000.00 value if purchased new.
Paypal payment is ok, local check with fund verification or cash.
I will be out of town for about a week with work, but will check up here on any new messages. I can email a better picture or we can schedule a day and time to meet at the shop.
This is the planer which was used to come up with the idea for the FWW #204 artical in the April issue in 2009 How to flatten a wide board on a narrow Jointer along with my good friend Mike Wilson.