NEW! Faster Search Option

rcabinets's picture

Bench space is  available for immediate use in

an oversized loft  used as a woodworking studio to share with craftsmen 

who can appreciate an inexpensive place to work within an 8,000 sq ft loft.

Aslo great for furniture storage & restoration, Architect or Designer.

Sublet option available.

In addition to being fully equipped, the space has 2 restrooms and spray booth plus access to a passenger

and freight elevator.

dexterbaxter's picture

renting spraybooth (post #160956, reply #1 of 10)

I have a small shop in brooklyn and am looking to rent a extra spray booth and am wondering if this is something you would be interested in
rcabinets's picture

Woodworking Shop Space / Spray Booth Use (post #160956, reply #2 of 10)

We are located on Van Brunt St on the waterfront.  Use of our spray booth is available. Please elaborate on your usage and frequency/ how often you will use the booth.

I can be reached at 646 418 5578

ashes71111's picture

share space available (post #160956, reply #3 of 10)

Saw this post, I know it was a while ago but just wanted to check to see if there was anything available right now?  Or if you know of anything available anywhere else in a similar environment.

rooklin's picture

Woodshop for rent in Brooklyn (post #160956, reply #4 of 10)

We have woodshop space available to rent in Brooklyn, on Bedford Ave bet Fulton and Atlantic. Feel free to contact me.

djeemon's picture

looking for space (post #160956, reply #5 of 10)

I am moving my complete woodshop from Massachusetts to Brooklyn

and am looking to share space with other woodworkers. Is this an option with your space?

Thanks. Josh

perfectren's picture

Looking for a workshop for rent in Brooklyn (post #160956, reply #6 of 10)

Just saw this was posted awhile ago, but I'll still try my luck-

I am looking extansevly after a shop for my two millworkers to rent on a hourly/daily/monthly basis.

Is there anything available? Maybe somebody knows something about similar rentals? 

srf101's picture

Woodworking shop (post #160956, reply #7 of 10)

Is there still space available at this shop? We are looking for a space to film a woodworking show from April 13 - July 13.  Please let me know thanks!

CarlosLemos's picture

Shop space rental (post #160956, reply #8 of 10)

Please let me know if the space is still available. I have a project that I need to start asap. You can also call me at 202-650-9102. I'm a Queens residente and I been doing woodwork for 35 years.

Thank you for your business!

Carlos Lemos

leminhtien's picture

Download over 16,000 (post #160956, reply #9 of 10)

Download over 16,000 WOODWORKING PLANS at here Woodworking guide offers anyone of any skill level the ability to build amazing projects. The guide is extra helpful because it offers more detailed explanations, videos and blueprints then your typical woodworker magazine .
Hope it will help you next time !
alexg2016's picture

hi im looking woodworking place if still available.if not maybe (post #160956, reply #10 of 10)

hi im looking woodworking place if still available.if not maybe yuo have ideya wher i can get place.thanks